A toolbar is available at the top of the application window that allows you to:
• Open an existing form;
• Save the form, or save it with a new name;
• Print or e-mail the form;
• Check the spelling on all pages, and;
• Zoom in and out of the form.
NOTE: A preferences button is also available on this toolbar, but we recommend that you DO NOT ALTER the default settings.
A header section is available at the top of your form that allows you to:
• Move to the next or previous page;
• Jump from one page to another;
• Access the Help manual located on the Lobbying Disclosure website;
• Delete the page that is displayed, and;
• Import data into your form.
NOTE: The Import XML button only appears if you have installed the import tool.